A list of words in the Quyth language that are used in the GFL series.
- Chaltegath: A ceremonial sword.
- Chaltegin: Roughly equivalent to a Human wedding ceremony.
- Gibbeljuwance: A hormone involved in Quyth reproduction.
- Hisintik: An element in gibbeljuwance. Too much hisintik can cause a fatal reaction when gibbeljuwance is ingested.
- Okrallin: traitor
- Shamakath: A Leader to whom Warriors, Workers and other Leaders swear allegiance.
- Shushilik: A carnivorous, insectile invertebrate. Swarms of them are used to strip flesh from bones. Candied, they are a delicacy.
- Yakochat: Translates to "piece of filth"
- Chochank: Herbivorous land animal..
- Candishil: Aquatic creature, similar to an Earth squid.
- Githwert: Pets, similar in societal function to dogs. They are also cultivated as a food source.
- Khooses: Vertebrate freshwater animal.
- Shookora: Boneless eel-like creatures, a delicacy among Dolphins.