V-Wars: Blood & Fire
V-Wars: Blood & Fire is a 2014 anthology that contains the story The Hippo, written by Scott Sigler.
It's been one year since a virus triggered junk DNA and people all over the world started changing. Becoming something else. Craving blood.
It's been 10 months since the word "Vampire" stopped being something from old monster stories and Hollywood movies.
It's been six months since our world and theirs erupted into war.
It's been two months since an uneasy peace was signed.
It's been one hour since that peace was shattered.
War is here again.
The Vampire War.
In this second terrifying volume, New York Times best-seller and multiple Bram Stoker Award winner Jonathan Maberry once again leads the charge into the urban battlefields of the V-War, fighting alongside horror masters Kevin J. Anderson, Scott Sigler, Larry Correia, Joe McKinney, Yvonne Navarro, Weston Ochse, and James A. Moore.
- Apocalypse Tango, by Jonathan Maberry (told in 7 parts)
- The Court of the Crimson Queen, by Jonathan Maberry
- The Enemy Within, by Yvonne Navarro (told in 3 parts)
- Tenochtitlan Will Rise by Joe McKinney (told in 3 parts)
- War Torn, by James A. Moore (told in 3 parts)
- Suicide Games, by Jonathan Maberry (told in 3 parts)
- Solitude, by Kevin J. Anderson
- Let God Sort 'Em Out, by Jonathan Maberry (told in 5 parts)
- Manifest Destiny, by Weston Ochse (told in 3 parts)
- Force Multiplier, by Larry Correia
- The Hippo, by Scott Sigler (told in 3 parts)
- La Belle Dame Sans Merci, by Jonathan Maberry (told in 2 parts)
- Monsters in the Dark, by Jonathan Maberry
|Cover Art||Edition||Country||Release Date||ISBN|
|1st ed. Hardcover||United States||November 4, 2014||ISBN 978-1631400278|
|Cover Art||Edition||Country||Release Date|
|1st ed. eBook||Global||December 15, 2014|
|Audiobook||United States||November 18, 2014|