There’s a fine line between absent-minded genius and idiot savant. For Gordo Gordon, crossing that line is a daily battle. Gordo invents a Prayer-O-Meter, measuring the previously unknown energy people give emit when they prey. Gordo, and his guardian Father Al Rodriguez, make a massive discovery using Gordo’s invention. The discovery involves religion, and worshipers and the dark secret of what really happens to all supplications of the faithful.
In early 2007, Sacred Cow was selected by Earl Newton for the premiere film of Stranger Things, a high definition vidcast. Stranger Things is the first sci-fi anthology vidcast in history and the first television series syndicated in Second Life. In 2008, Stranger Things won the 2008 Parsec Award for Best Sci-fi Video Podcast. Quality writing, acting and production by the cast and crew of Stranger Things, on par with network television productions, brought Sacred Cow to life.
- Written/Directed by Earl Newton
- Based on an original story by Scott Sigler
- Director of Photography - Joseph Fagan
- "Exurgency (Stranger Things Theme)" by Zoe Keating
- Music by Alistair Cooper
- Sound design and mixing by Andy Gagliano
- Visual effects by Kevin Capizzi
- Voice of Bishop Kirkland - Tee Morris